seeUnderSea provides assistance to citizen scientists and underwater explorers of all ages including access to the latest Sofar Tridents in support of the journey of discovery.
In partnership with others, seeUnderSea provides:
- Access to light observation class ROV hire (Sofar Trident)
- Training and education activities to help encourage an active interest in underwater exploration, marine science, technology, engineering problem solving and story telling (videography) in senior primary and secondary school aged students
- Regular facilitated dive expeditions in Moreton Bay and at other destinations in support of citizen science projects
- Preliminary site surveys and observations in support of challenging and high risk in-water investigations
- Engineering based investigations of natural and man-made structures located in the underwater environment